CLICK HERE FOR EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION!
STAY TUNED FOR OUR ALL NEW SCHEDULE!
The 2017 ROADTRIP! TM Leadership Conference is an innovative, exciting full immersion conference experience. It is designed for undergraduates, student service professionals, and advisors to individually and collectively learn how to protect, improve, and expand Culturally-Based Fraternal Organizations (CBFOs) (NAPA, NALFO, NMGC, NPHC).
Participants are engaged through a unique blend of engaging exchanges, interactive workshops, self-reflection group meetings, debate competitions, thought provoking panels, and additional special events that are designed to provide an enriching, holistic and unforgettable leadership experience!
Registration to the 8th Annual ROADTRIP! includes:
- Admission to all workshops and presentations
- Extensive hand-outs
- Two lunches (1 plated, 1 box)
- Two continental breakfasts
- Private consultations by appointment only
Note: Dinner, travel, airfare, hotel accomodations, and incidentals are not included.
2017 ROADTRIP! FEATURES:
- An expanded 3-day format packed with new ideas, powerful information and valuable connections for you to improve your chapter and council
- Impactful speakers presenting hot topics that are relevant, interesting and applicable to you
- Free time to visit Washington, DC to explore the Dr. King Memorial, the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History/Culture + The National Museum of the American Latino
- Career development and life coaching workshops for recently graduated members
- Private chapter, council or college/university consulting by appointment
- Networking and brainstorming with other CBFO leaders and advisors
- A staff and team of speakers dedicated to ensuring a unique, powerful, and life-changing experience
The conference is hosted at the Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill, 400 New Jersey Avenue, NW Washington, DC 20001. It is one of the most beautiful and convenient hotels in downtown Washington.All the modern rooms feature work desks and lounge chairs, plus free Wi-Fi, 37-inch flat-screen TVs, iPod docks and coffeemakers. Free perks include a gym and a sky-lit indoor pool.
The Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill is a couple of blocks from the nearest Metro and is within minutes of the U.S. Capitol, the Union Station mall, the National Mall, and the Smithsonian museums.
CLICK HERE TO RESERVE YOUR HOTEL ROOM TODAY!
We are hosting ROADTRIP! in the same hotel as the ASGA (American Student Government Association) National Leadership Summit. This is a great opportunity to take advantage of bringing both your SGA and CBFO members to DC in the fall. This may allow CBFO members to take advantage of funding to attend leadership conferences through SGA. For more information on the ASGA National Leadership Summit, click HERE.
First ROADTRIP! Conference? Take a look at some of our highlights...
Town Hall Forum Highlights...
2020 Pennsylvania Ave NW #550
Washington, District of Columbia 20006